We will improve the Ministry’s policies to take a step closer to the public and ensure their benefits from such policies!
Office of Policy
- Assists the Deputy Minister for Planning and Coordination
- Office of Policy
Office of Emergency
- Sets up and implements plans for national emergency and disaster management
- Office of Emergency
Office of Planning and
- Responsible for budget, major project planning, cooperation with the National Assembly and political parties
- Office of Planning and
Office of Innovative
Responsible for personnel management, organizational, administrative, and regulatory reforms,
management and assessment of national initiatives and customer service
- Office of Innovative
Office of Facility
- Sets up and implements construction plans and design of the MOJ’s facilities
- Office of Facility
Office of Information
- Sets up and implements plans for data processing and information management
- Office of Information
Office of Criminal Justice
- Provides information about criminal cases (www.kics.go.kr), and digitizes criminal proceedings
- Office of Criminal Justice
Office of Planning
- Caring for establishment, coordination, survey and research for the projects and policies of MOJ
- Office of Planning
Promoting policies focusing on the public and their welfare
We establish, implement and evaluate major policies, including national initiatives with close attention to the views of the public and front-line officers.
Happy Public Service Center to deliver customer services in the position of the public
We will listen to the voices of the public and front-line officers and resolve their grievances.
Build public-friendly and advanced legal facilities
We will build safe, accessible and public-friendly legal facilities by applying advanced technologies and public opinions.
Provide information about criminal cases
The Korea Information System of Criminal-Justice Services website and mobile application are available for people involved in criminal cases to receive information on the progress of their case. We will strive to ensure more convenient access to the users.
Swift handling of DUI and unlicensed driving and traffic accidents
Our digitized service allows DUI and unlicensed driving cases to be handled swiftly. We will extend this system to car accidents in the near future.
Efficient legal administration and public-oriented e-customer services
We deliver public-oriented services by preventing information leaks caused by cyber threats, such as hacking and malware and promoting openness, sharing, communication and cooperation.